Monday, 10 March 2014

22-Year-Old Virgin And Student Of Benson Idahosa University Raped To Death [PHOTO]

A 300 level female student of the Benson Idahosa University said to be a 'Virgin' in Benin-City, Edo state has lost her life after being raped to death by unidentified persons.

The incident was said to have occurred between 12 midnight and 1 a.m after she left hospital and decided to see one of her friends at Upper Adesuwa.

That's when 22-year-old Deborah was raped and was said to have had her throat slit by her attackers after the terrible act.

Vanguard reports:

The Edo State Police Commissioner, Mr Funso Adebanjo, said the command was investigating the matter. An elder sister of the deceased, Jean, who spoke to Sunday Vanguard, lamented that her sister was killed after she was raped.

According to the elder sister, Jean, the hospital people were angry with Deborah and, at about 11pm that Friday, she left the Sickle Cell Hospital at Golf Course Road for Upper Adesuwa. “How she walked to Upper Adesuwa that night I just don’t know. There is this friend of hers that also visits us, she went to their house,” Jean said.

She continued: “They said she got there and was knocking at the gate but nobody opened the gate. It was when she left the gate that the assailants struck, raped her and slashed her throat. In the morning, her friend started saying some body was knocking at the gate last night and people said they saw a corpse somewhere outside the street. So they ran to the place and found out it was my sister. I went to Ugbor Police Station and made a statement. But why I am worried is that I don’t know why the hospital people will allow her to leave at about 11pm that day.

“The hospital people should produce the man who was in charge that night. The police said they want to conduct post mortem and that is where we are now. My sister was a 300-level accounting and education student at the Benson Idahosa University and a virgin for that matter. I am appealing to the police to find the killers. I don’t know why they should allow her leave the hospital at that hour when they knew she was not sound”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form


Email *

Message *